Preparations for Gathering Together Again
We are so excited to be once again worshipping together in person. Here is what to expect as we open up:
- An invisible greeter! Seriously, we have automatic doors, so no need to touch door handles.
- Greet one another with a holy kiss. Not going to happen! We encourage fist bumps and elbow touches.
- We will also have hand sanitizer available everywhere!
- We will have seating that follows social distancing guidelines.
- We will wait a bit before we offer coffee or donuts.
- Print materials will be limited.
- Kids will be in the main worship service together with their parents.
- We will have a cry room for those with small children if needed.
Here is what you can do.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, or are feeling ill or have a temperature, please stay home with your family and refer to CDC guidance for return to worship.
- Be sensitive to peoples’ need and desire for space.
- Masks are not required but welcomed.
- Explain to children what to expect and what your expectations are for them. – We love our kids and are so excited to have them in service with us. Covid-19, in many ways, has brought us back to our roots. We have worshiped in homes. Now, families will once again worship together with other believers, as the Church has done for centuries. If your child is restless, feel free to get up and walk around, or use the cry room.
- Pray! Need we say more?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our elders. We look forward to worshiping with you this Sunday!